Mortgage Payment Assistance
- Helpful Links
If you're facing problems making your mortgage payments, you can take action to avoid losing your home to foreclosure.
There are several options available for homeowners who are having trouble making their payments but want to stay in their home. Below are some helpful links to information about the Making Home Affordable Program.
- If you are behind on your payments or think you may be unable to make your payment in the future, call our Home Retention Specialists at (651)746-6409 or 1 (800) 766-5626 Ext. 409. It is important to act soon, if you fall farther behind, your options to avoid foreclose may be limited.
- Find information about the various options available to avoid foreclosure including a loan modification, short sale, forbearance and other helpful resources from Fannie Mae.
- Learn information on the Making Home Affordable Program.
- Watch this two-part video on "Navigating the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP)"
- Borrower Assistance Application (pdf)